ABS manages your contact center, you manage your business
We have solutions designed for organizations seeking partial or entire support of their existing consumer contact center or business office. With our robust contact center infrastructure, we ensure efficient process management and look to incorporate the newest technological developments to meet the needs of our clients.
Agent Assisted Services
- Inbound/Outbound Customer Support
- Early Out Delinquency Management
- Reminder Calls
Omni Channel Services
- Voicemail Drops
- Chat/SMS Bots
- QA Management
- Concierge Support Services
- Inbound Customer Care
WITH ABS, CLIENTS EXPERIENCE AN INCREASED AND ACCELERATED CASH FLOW, COST SAVINGS, AND A BETTER CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE.
Our program is designed to help clients manage accounts that are not paid in full at the time of service, but not yet ready to be placed for active collection efforts. At ABS, we foster a culture of compassion, dignity, and respect. Consumers are reminded of the importance of making payments and guided to reasonable and manageable payment plans.
Trained to meet
- Fair Trade Commission (FTC)
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB)
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)
- SSAE – 18 Security Standards
- Gramm Leach Bliley Act (GLBA)
- Payment Card Industry (PCI)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA)
Trained to meet
Yield a greater profit!
common client benefits
- Reduce office overhead
- Increase office efficiency
- Maintain positive customer relationships
- Low-cost solution
- Returns capital quickly
Our early intervention products will yield a greater profit to our clients. Evidence shows prompt and timely contact with customers during the receivables life cycle will facilitate both faster returns and a greater profit.Find out more